It is with great enthusiasm that we invite you to become a OneLife member. OneLife is not your typical primary care practice. We offer affordable concierge care with the utmost convenience. Our mission is to administer high-end health care as simple as possible. Our plans offer you convenient healthcare to your home, office, via telehealth, or at our nearby location in Olmos Park (coming soon).
During the pandemic, we realized that members of our community needed more accessible medical treatments, not just a diagnosis. At OneLife, we specialize in the urgent and emergent side of medicine along with routine yearly exams. We can call in prescriptions, order tests including x-rays, and consult specialists as needed.
As a OneLife member you will have access to the following:
- Telemedicine calls with a OneLife provider and treatments as needed:
- Prescriptions called into any pharmacy in the world
- 24/7 access to our nursing line for any questions
- Yearly exams with health screens and laboratory analysis
- Onsite nursing care at your home or corporation within Bexar County (with additional travel costs as needed)
- The membership includes nurse access for the following treatments and testing (insurance billed when applicable or at a reduced fee):
- IV hydration therapies for vitamin hydration, immunity, or energy boosts
- Steroid and/or any needed antibiotic injections
- Vitamin B12 injections
- Migraine treatments
- Wound care
- Nausea, vomiting, and gastrointestinal treatments
- Blood draws
- COVID, Flu, Strep, RSV with 1 hour PCR results
- Infectious panel with over 15 different common viruses (24 hour result)
- Weight loss management including prescriptions for Semaglutide (Ozempic, Wegovy)
- Hormonal replacement (testosterone deficiency)
- Erectile dysfunction management
- Please ask for any additional services
Our monthly fee gives you, and any added family members, access to our team. Most urgent needs will be billed through your insurance when given a medical diagnosis (such as sinus infection or gastroenteritis). I encourage you to explore our website for more information about the memberships, services offered, and pricing.
Please take advantage of our introductory pricing as prices will increase with the opening of our Olmos Park clinic. We are only taking a short list of patients and families during this preliminary period.
Thank you for your consideration, my staff and I look forward to better serving the members of our community.
Matthew Cross, MD
Not your typical concierge medical practice.
At OneLife we specialize in the urgent and emergent side of medicine. Our members enjoy easy, round-the-clock access to our medical team from anywhere in the world.
We are not internal medicine specialists but can work alongside your doctor to provide more convenient access to medical care. If you do not have a primary care doctor we can provide yearly exams for low-risk individuals, with referrals as needed.
Healthcare is changing. By 2030, 85% of people will not be able to find a primary care physician.
OneLife membership plans.
We offer affordable, personalized health plans for individuals. See what personalized health care looks like.
Save time on office visits and reach a medical provider any time of the day. This is medical care your family will love.
We offer you and your employees a personalized concierge Corporate Health experience.
Your health on your time.
OneLife’s Telehealth platform gets you in touch with your physician when you need them the most.
Comprehensive annual in-person checkup at our Olmos Park facility.
Patient advocacy, treatment, and communication for any needed specialists, emergency room visits, or hospitalization.
Getting started is as easy as filling out a few questions.
These guys are great! They are easy to reach and follow up quickly.
Dr. Cross remembers my name and is available when I need him.
I recommend OneLife to all my friends looking for personalized urgent care.